September 12

Research reflection

Finding out

In the finding out stage, we researched our line of inquiry. In that time I did two full pages of research of Ā my two lines of inquiry and a bit of the third but they are wall muggled up and i think that is pretty good. Ā When i was researching i found out that 100,000 marine animals die a day. I found it hard to find out what Microplastics are. I found some good resources to find answers to my question.

Sorting out

In sorting out we sorted all of are research into are lines of inquiry. Ā I sorted out all of my research into my 3 lines of inquiry and that was tough work. I put all of my research onto a sheet and sorted into key facts and research.

Going further

In going further we research more on question we didnā€™t know. I had to go further in finding out what Microplastics are and what it can to to your health. I don’t know if I did go further on what is Microplastics but I think I might have.

Posted September 12, 2019 by Abigail in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Research reflection

1. mrsponting

Abi make sure that you edit your work, especially using capital “i’s”. Your post certainly reflected the challenges that have occurred throughout this part of the inquiry process.

Reply